Believe

This was not the word that crossed my mind when I set up the backdrop and asked Jeremiah to "play" with mommy for a moment. I was thinking of words like "fun" and "good afternoon sun" and "catchlights." But when I started shooting, my heart filled with words like "love" and "miracle." After losing two babies, it's hard not to see the miracle of life when I look into these eyes...
How can one not believe in a loving and faithful God when holding a child in your arms? When I catch a glance at this sweet little face and perfect little features, I am in awe of how blessed we are to have Jeremiah in our lives...
Such a good little boy, he is so kind and sweet. Grandma says he's a little angel and she can feel his wings growing in everytime she rubs his back. I say he's a glimpse of heaven - hearts full of warmth and love... full of joy to overflowing...
#24 Believe