Me at 24 Weeks & a Little Funny...

I haven't taken many pics of my growing belly and decided today was the day. I didn't have much room to take a decent pic so I opted for a more silouette-ish type of shot... Jeremiah couldn't be left out so when I set up the camera, he ran over to pose too. Here is the original image before I cropped it...

He's so funny! He put his hand on his hip too and started singing, "Shake your body!" while he swiveled his hips back and forth! LOL Where in the world did he get THAT from? I'm blaming Daddy... heehee


And a funny memory for today:

(Background: You have to understand that my mom was born and raised in S. Korea. She has lived in the US for like 35 years and has adapted just fine for the most part. But sometimes she still gets a little confused. At least she is a good sport and can laugh at herself!)

Two years ago, she was out shopping and noticed some decorations that reminded her it was a certain fun holiday. She thought she'd be silly and called up my brother to play a trick on him. She told him she was in an accident and totalled the car and he was trying to understand the whole thing and help her out with what to do next. It went on and on and she eventually couldn't keep answering his questions so she finally just gave in and said "April Fool's!" and just laughed and laughed until she noticed the silence on the other line. She finally said "Are you there? Did you hear me?" To which he replied, "Mom, it's St. Patrick's Day." ROFL!!!!!