More Food!


This was my yummy lunch today. It looked so colorful and pretty I got all happy and took some pics! Ham, Turkey, cheese, green peppers, tomatoes, pickles and some red/green lettuce all wrapped up into a little salad burrito!
I added chunks of the rest of the tomato (organic ones are especially yummy) and a glass of lemon water... Mmmmmm... Inspired by Subway and enjoyed by me! I was so happy to have a nutricious lunch, before I went to bed I ate a bowl of Mint Karaoke Cookie ice cream to celebrate. LOL


Oh, and in case you were wondering what happened to that cookie yesterday? I didn't get around to eating it. But it didn't go to waste:





Followed by a "Mmmm... it's good mommy!"


And a little Jeremiah-ism for today:


Mommy: Jeremiah, let's play! What do you want to play?


Jeremiah: Umm... Let's go to the beach!!!


M: Okay, what do we need?


J: Oh! I call George!


{Curious George, that is. His imaginary friend that goes everywhere with us}


J (puts his hand to his ear to "call" George: Oh, Hi George! Let's go to the beach, OK?


J as George: Ha-Hah! (He's actually does a good impersonation!)


J: Oh, George! You need to get an umbrella and a blanket, OK?


J as G: OH HA-HAH!


J hangs up but then tells me: Oh I forgot!


J calls George again to say: George, we need TWO blankets, OK?


J as G: OH-HAH!


J to M: George is getting the blankets.


M (giggling): Oh, OK!


J ran out of the room and returned with my purse.


M: Why did you bring my purse?


J runs away again yelling: No! I'm going to the beach! I'm almost finished!


M: With what?

J (from the other room): Come here and I'll show you!

M goes to her room to find pillows stacked up.


J: It's a Birthday Cake! With a cherry on top! Happy Birthday!!!!


I wish I could get inside his head sometimes!


Have a great day!