Four Months Old!

Boy time is sure flying by! I'm glad I chose this Tonka Truck so we can take these indoors if we need to! Today was really cold and the wind just made things worse! I didn't want to shoot in the same spot as any of the others but didn't really have time to pack up and go anywhere. Plus, like I mentioned - it was COLD outside! I just put the truck next to the van to block the wind and set up this oh-so-exciting shot (lol) and Jane helped me stuff Joshua into the truck and prop him up a bit so he wouldn't just fall out (although she was close to catch him if needed!). I snapped quickly so we could get back inside but at least you can tell how big he's getting! Even if he's in his jammies! lol

Happy Four Months, Buddy!
Four Months!

And then this face... it's so him! lol
Four Months!
See, his lips are so full until he smiles. I love that!

HERE is a link to the other Tonka Truck growth shots!

Mommy Moment: We were out shopping and Joshua gets lots of attention when riding in the sling. One lady gushed over how cute it was that Joshua was tucked in there and then asked Jeremiah what his name was. He told her then added, "...and this is my friend, Joshua!"