Howee Cow!

That is how Jeremiah says it! And it's so stinkin' cute when he says it at just the right time!

Anyways... HOLY MOLEY COW! I clocked in over 20,000 visitors as of this weekend. I don't remember exactly when I put the counter on there but it's been in the past year and a half or so, I think. I was watching it and wanted to have some kind of drawing or contest to celebrate (and just 'cuz it sounded fun!) but I almost missed it because the last 200 visitors slipped on me in the past 2 days ~ SERIOUSLY?!?! Who are all of you?!

So... I am giving away something really cool. I just don't know what yet. lol Maybe a gift certificate to Starbucks can keep someone warm this winter??? If you're not a coffee drinker, they've got some yummy hot chocolate too! Or it makes a nice re-gift! haha!

All you have to do is show yourself (friends and family can play too!). Make sure to put your name and maybe how you found my blog or why you visit but you have to answer the following question to qualify and so I can maybe get to know you better!

Question: Would you rather have one year of free chocolate or a lifetime of free potatoes?

(I love these questions, I may have to do this more often...)

Okay, so I'm sporatic in my posting lately so you may be sporatic in your visiting, I'll give you until this friday (Dec. 19th) to comment ON THIS POST. K? Oh, and even if you don't want to win anything - please post a comment so I know who is stalking this blog!

Ok... Go comment already!