Crafty Cravings...

I had such an itch to keep my hands busy this winter! So when I took a break from editing (which didn't seem like very often!), I grabbed a skein of yard and worked on something - anything! Here is my overflowing basket of yarn, projects & knitting things...



Jeremiah wanted to try the Knifty Knitter Loom so we got a little one and he picked out some yarn. Then he helped me make this scarf for Grandma...


I also spent a lot of time with my "big girl" needles working on little hats for props and tried my hand with a set of circular needles to make an infant cocoon with this fabulous color...


I also wanted to use my sewing machine so I got the brilliant idea of making a bold pink pettiskirt for a toddler girl. It used a LOT of pieces!

And required lots and lots of ruffling...

But it was so much fun! Here is a work in progress but look at how fluffy the ruffles make it...




Maybe living in a home full of males I needed to satisfy the girly in me? I'm not very girly so this project might be enough to fulfill me for a few more months. Now I'll sign off and play cars with my boys!

xoxo