Michael & Natalie: Married! {Owensboro, KY Wedding Photographer}

Ahhh... yes. There's something special in the air. I believe it's called love.

Hmmmmm... I love love.

And I love the day the love joins to become one. Close friends and family gather among the special details chosen to celebrate the moment we call the wedding day.


And I love it when the couple make decisions based on the guests. Like these adorable cupcakes for the little ones (and the adults loved them too!)...


This is also the day that the beautiful young lady actually feels beautiful and glows with the joy and love that awaits at the end of the aisle...


*sigh*

Natalie, you are a breathtaking bride!


I love it when the kisses continue even when the ceremony is over...

And the joy is just beginning even though they are leaving the reception...

But my favorite parts are the inbetween times when the couple gets alone to soak in each other on this most special occasion...


And they'll love happily ever after...



Natalie & Michael,
What a perfect day for a wedding! The sun was shining, the sky was clear and blue... but nothing compared to the beauty I saw that day in you two. A stunning bride. A handsome groom. Unselfish love from The Father and for each other. Perfection. Blessings to you as your begin this new chapter in your lives - the best really is to come, isn't it?

xoxo