Dryer Boy...

Joshua LOVES to help. No matter what you are doing, he's always helpful. Helpful to a fault, usually.

One thing he loves to do is help me with laundry. He likes it when I pass him the freshly washed clothes and he gets to throw them into the dryer. Sometimes he comes close to falling in but this time he just climbed in! So of course, I had to get pictures...


Checking it all out...

Peek a boo!

I got really close with my wide angle and gave him a bobble head...


I love my crazy little monkey!

{Mommy Moment}
I now have a healthy fear of Joshua climbing into the dryer and Jeremiah deciding to turn it on to see if he'd tumble. It'll probably be Joshua's idea. And if you leave your kid here for a little while and your kid looks like he shrunk... it was probably Joshua's idea.
YIKES.