I Am Beautiful...



I don't feel beautiful. I don't see beautiful. But I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by my Heavenly Father. And that makes me especially beautiful.

The title was really REALLY hard to type. Not only do I feel so vain typing that out, I feel like a liar. But when I read about my Heavenly Father's love for me, I can't help but to feel beautiful in His eyes. The world may not see me that way, and I may not see me that way. But just because I don't believe it, doesn't make it not true, right? Just like God. You can not believe all you want but that doesn't mean He isn't there. He's awesome like that.

So, today.

Today is the day you celebrate YOUR beauty. Beauty is all around you, just look! The best place to find beauty is in your mirror. A reflection of a person who may have been through a lot, may have been told they were ugly or stupid, may have been treated like they were worthless... but look deeper. Look deep into the eyes of that person. That beautiful child of God. Tell that child she's beautiful. Tell that child he's worthy. Celebrate the beauty today and every day.

I am beautiful. And so are YOU.

xoxo