Reflection...

I met a sweet budding photographer who introduced me to her blog (Click HERE to see her cool work!). She joined my Basic Photography class I'm offering to our homeschool group. I've been thrilled to meet so many talented people that have joined!

She posted a challenge with the theme "reflection" and I thought I'd try it out since I've been slacking on my own challenges lately. Here is her challenge post: HERE!


And here are my vain attempts...



What is that???


A salt shaker top on scrapbook paper, of course!

Not overly creative, I know. But still kinda fun. And yes, I used my spoon idea (HERE) because I still love it. :P

Here's another option for Danielle's theme...

I know, even less original, right? :) I only had about 5 minutes to peruse my kitchen for something interesting to fit the theme, give a mom a break! By the way, I love that his hand is on the window and you can see that in his eyes also. But then I love almost everything about this kid. I say almost everything because the whining... ugh, don't like that. :)