BEST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE EVER...

Yes, I meant to type that in all caps because when I say that, I mean it!!! I wanted a good choco cupcake recipe so I did what all good bakers do... I Googled it. OK, so I'm not a good baker. But I am a good eater! :D

Just look at this awesomeness...


OK, it may not look all that great but let me tell you IT.WAS.AMAZING. SERIOUSLY.

It was way better than a really really REALLY good brownie. Really.

Here is a link to the recipe: DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE
She does a much more fab job on her cupcake decorating skills, I'm still learning. Like in preschool still learning but that is okay because it tasted AWESOME! The icing was SO smooth and light and Mmmmmmmmm..... I'm not a fan of over sugary icing. I usually scrape it off and just eat the cake part but this icing was DREAMY. Check out the recipe and heed her warning about the icing curdling!!! She'll tell you how to make it happen and even a lowscale baker like me pulled off some amazing icing! Mmmmm..... I think I need another one...