Some Favorite People...

I have a lot of favorite people in my life - I am so blessed!

Here is a snapshot of some of my most favorite people in the world taken last summer...


We are so thankful to live close to John's parents. What a blessing it has been to have them so close! We learn from them every day and appreciate them so much. They have taught us so much through their godly living - how to love unconditionally and accept everyone with love, kindness and generosity... to give mercy and forgiveness... to always be there for each other... they are perfect examples of serving the Lord and we are thankful!

Here are a couple shots of my boys with Grandma that are old but I love love love them...

Jeremiah getting spoiled at the pool...


Joshua getting spoiled at Christmas...


And me getting spoiled just to be in her presence...


We love you, Grandma, and are praying for you.