Chris & Brittany: Married! {Owensboro,KY Wedding Photographer}

I'll never forget the day I met Chris. I had heard that Brittany had a new guy in her life but didn't know much about him. One day she asked me to shoot some pics of the two of them for fun and of course I obliged! Love my cute little cousin! Her mom also came along and we met up downtown (this was a couple years ago!) and by the time we we halfway through the session, I turned and asked her mom, "So you think they'll get married?" I just had this feeling they would! I remember mom looking at me like I had three heads and saying, "they just started dating!" haha I wonder if she remembers that conversation?

And now. Now a new page in Brittany's life begins. One that includes the love of her life that truly loves her right back. This couple is as sweet as they could be and I adore the two of them together! What a great day to gather family together to celebrate their special day!















I just adore this shot...


Brittany, you are breathtaking!


First look...


Led to snugly giggles...


The twins are so adorable!








Love this...


Breathtaking...




Thank you, C&B, for allowing me to be a part of your special day! xoxo