Grandma's Favorites

I had a request (odd, I know) to post some "oldie but goodie" pics from the past. These were taken last summer. All are straight from the camera, no editing. The last one is a scrapbook page of Jeremiah writing his letters. Since I already put his actual writing on the page, I just thought I'd show you the scrapbook page!

This one was taken at our favorite B&B, Rock Haven Cottage in Mt. Juliet, TN. I loved that I was able to get a clear reflection in the pond. (This is also where I took the picture in the heading of Jeremiah looking down the long road).
These two were taken in my backyard of Jeremiah playing with the Lilac bush...


This is the scrap page I did of Jeremiah writing his letters. When he turned two, the lightbulb went off and he became obsessed with writing his letters and numbers. He still is! I know you can't read the journaling like this but it basically explains his obsession.