Signs of Life...

This is kind of how I knew I must be expecting...A few days before I decided to take a test, I craved canned tomato products. I dug around and found a can of tomato juice and drank it up quickly and happily. No, really, I was dying for tomatoes! I felt like I could eat diced tomatoes straight out of the can. Gross, yes. But strangely satisfying. That was my first clue. The next month was filled with Sprite, dry pretzels, Zofran, Phenegren, and lying around near a bucket. Yeah, fun stuff. These were the signs of new life coming to our home. Now all of that is starting to pass and my new strange crave is hotdogs. ??? I have no idea what a hotdog could possibly have that my body would need but it sure does sound good at least once a day! I hope that passes soon or my thighs will gain more weight than my belly!

Although I have been sick & tired, J and I did find some time to play with some Christmas stickers to make some cards in between wrapping presents. He picked out the foamy holiday prints and copied "Merry Christmas" onto the cards. Then he either signed his name inside, left a special message or drew a picture of himself with Grandma. Too cute!



I couldn't resist this one. He liked to hear the story of Baby Jesus and the rest of the Nativity story. Warms my heart that he is interested in something so important and amazing.