Yes, we're still alive!

Goodness, it's been a MONTH since my last post!?!? Sorry!


Things are going well. But there has been lots of sickly mornings (and afternoons and evenings...). Being on the computer does not help preggo sickness at all so editing was a few minutes here, a few minutes there... I was running a bit behind on my photography work so I've been using up all my computer time there. I have a ton of shoots and I'll share a few from some of them for now so you will know why I've been MIA!

Thanks for looking! (Warning: even though it's not all of them, this post will still be picture overload, I've been busy!)

First are these sweet, sweet sisters. I've known them since they were so little! It was such a joy to photograph them! We had a fun time:








and just for fun...Next is another class of '08 member. Miss "C" was such a great girl! So smart and sweet... and beautiful too! Her mom says she's a bit camera shy:






And this family... oh what can I say?! They were so great! They had lost of fun ideas and we just roamed the park trying to capture all of them before it got dark. And look at the little man, isn't he the CUTEST thing ever?!?! Another fun, fun shoot:






And my SIL's family... One was excited about this, one was a bit irritated, one was already well camera-trained! It was fun anyway and you may see one of these on my wall soon!


My beautiful niece... I can't believe you are already 19!!!!
And last, but definitely NOT least, is this TOTALLY fun family. I think only one was excited about the pics before we got started but at least one more was ready to keep going long after we filled up the memory cards! Aren't they just the most adorable family?




Thanks for taking the time to browse through ALL these pics! As you can see, it's been BUSY around here. But fun and exciting! Now that I've gotten most of the work done, maybe I can start on some Christmas pics of my OWN family? We'll see!
Have a great week!!!