Dani & Brad: Just for fun!

My Niece wanted some pics of her and her beau so right before Thanksgiving dinner, we ran outside to snap a few of them. I had to put them on the back burner while I finished up some clients but I'm finally ready to get these to them. It was my motivation to get the others done!

We wandered around my Bro&Sis-In-Law's farm (and their neighbor's) and had so much fun! We tried to hurry because we were all starving and knew dinner would be ready any moment! Well, that and the light was going fast. Nonetheless, here is your sneaky-peeky!

Yummy Warm Evening Light...
D&B

I wanted some over by this old barn and it was SO COLD in the shade and I'm so mean I made them sit on a small patch of concrete that was even colder! It was that or sit in the grassy mud! haha! Notice her kitty that followed us everywhere...
D&B

Brad wasn't too thrilled with the kitty that had just been rolling around in the mud and how she wanted to cuddle with him! lol
D&B

I told them we needed something more classic for Grandma's frame...
D&B

And I got this creepy feeling someone was watching us...
Moo
It was one of her cows peeking at us through the fence. Is this the one that just arrived in our freezer last week?

And one more of the sweet couple...
D&B

Brad, you are HILARIOUS! I crack up everytime I see the pic of you walking like... well, you know. You two were so much fun in those 20 minutes of freezing around the farm. Thanks for letting me capture these memories for you! Dani, there are lots more and I'll get them soon, I just couldn't wait to peek at these (finally!) and post a few as a teaser for ya!