First Haircut...

It really wasn't supposed to be official.
It was SO shaggy and getting in his eyes...
I was just going to give him a little "trim".
Actually, not even that, just a random snip or two to get it out of his eyes...



Well... this is why you should leave some things to professionals. I gave him a big chop and he turned into a little boy! No more soft, baby-hair tips... they have been replaced by a nice, clean cut and it's funny how there is such a difference! I only cut his bangs and a bit on top to even it out. Then I hunted down the strays and cleaned those up. So he still has quite a bit of untouched baby hair on his head. Those are the ones sticking straight up everywhere! lol

Little boy...


But there is still some baby in there...

And I'm going to hug and kiss every bit of it all for me so I don't miss a drop of it!

{Mommy Moment}
Joshua is walking much better each day. It's so cute that he wants to walk and how he can get himself back up when he loses his balance. He looks so little walking around!
Watch out world!!!