Shoot the Moon...

This was, what? Like a week and a half ago? At least! Whenever that full moon was. It was so big in the sky, I really wanted to shoot it but by the time I got home from church and to my camera it was already shrinking. But I tried anyway. :)


{Mommy Moment}

Joshua is a stinker. If you ever read this blog you have heard me say it time and time again. He is so much of a stinker we are considering changing his name. He kept trying to climb on the coffee table at a friend's house and after the millionth time I said "No" he gave me his sweet little smile. I said to him, "I don't care how cute you are or how you bat your eyes..." and just as I spoke it, he batted those insanely long lashes at me. Stinker, I tell ya... S.T.I.N.K.E.R. I could just eat him up!
P.S. Do I teach Photography and Photoshop? Um, I suppose unofficially! Ask and I tell (if I know!). :)