Kira & Nick: Just For Fun!

I've known Kira since she was a sweet little girl who played Barbies with my niece at my in-law's house. Kira lived next door to my sister-in-law but is now a beautiful woman attending college out of town. She Facebooked me about a session with her beau and my answer was a quick "Of course!!!" Still as sweet as she can be and she couldn't have found a greater guy than she has in Nick. Thanks for the fun time!

Quick shot of the happy couple...


I told her to "work it" and she laughed at me. He did too...


She said she wasn't a girly girl and that this was more her:

That pose was so perfectly executed I asked if they do this often and they said "YES!"

But I think she can still work it out...


Gorgeousness...


I can't help but do this shot when I see amazing eyes like these:


You two are fabulous! Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek!