Just Another Day...

I was trying out a new backdrop stand in my garage and noticed the light from the window was brilliant so I snagged the boys for a photo op. Of course, it didn't go as planned. Typical everyday life I'm capturing here...

Joshua was eating (of all things) a prune and wasn't planning to stop for pictures...

"Mommy, you are silly enough to get a little smile from me..."


He's done...


This is all I got from Jeremiah... (look at his cool eyes!)

I might like this one better in B&W...



{Mommy Moment}

While getting ready this morning, Joshua was digging in my make up and Jeremiah was talking non-stop asking me to do all kinds of things. I told Jeremiah to show Joshua how the scale worked in hopes it would occupy them long enough for me to get my contacts in. They didn't go for it but Jeremiah and I had a nice conversation:

Me: Jeremiah how much do you weigh?
Jey: One thousand-a!
Me: One thousand pounds? Wow, I wonder what that means mommy weighs?
Jey: Three hundred feet!

Great. Apparently I'm not just big, I'm wide. Nice.