{Owensboro, KY Maternity Photographer} Beauty In Waiting...

When my dear friend contacted me about capturing her maternity pictures, I was thrilled to no end! She lives far, far away now and I couldn't decide whether I was more excited to see her in person again or have the priviledge to share a part of this precious time in her life. I was just glad I could do both!

Although she still had several months before her sweet daughter was due, we took advantage of her time in town to create memories of her growing belly...





I couldn't decide if I liked this one better in color...



or black and white...



Played with some textures...

and other girly things...





Elizabeth, you are a most beautiful mommy in waiting!!! What a joy it was to spend the afternoon hanging out and catching up. I cannot wait until little Aubry to arrive! One of us will be traveling so I can get her cuteness in front of my camera! (And to hold her, that is the real reason!)



xoxo