Cuteness Overload! {Owensboro, KY Child Photographer}

These little cuties were so sweet and cooperative I couldn't help but take waaaay too many pictures! Seriously, just look at them!



We'll start with Miss K and her big, bright eyes...



Almost made me want a little girl... almost...

She loved the tub...

So many smiles in there, her mom thought about getting one just to keep her happy! lol


My boys liked her so much that they asked Daddy for a baby sister! (Daddy said no. Boo!)

Such a lady, crossing her little ankles...

And a couple with big brother, Mr. L (who wasn't into the session at this point! lol)...



But he perked up and we found the giggles we were looking for!


Such a handsome little man...


Those eyes... *sigh*

And just because I couldn't decide which of these to blog, I'll put them all here together...

Joy, it was SO FUN spending time with you capturing these little cuties! You are truly blessed! Thanks so much for allowing me to play with those chubby little hands and gaze on those sweet sweet smiles!



xoxo