I had this *bright* idea to capture my boys doing something they love - coloring! I set out some crayons and paper to lure them in. They came flying in, dapered up in their finest pajamas and settled in for some art fun. But it wasn't long before this...



But Jeremiah was more than up for a little photo op in his jammies...


And once Jeremiah started coloring (and singing, as he usually does while coloring), Joshua decided it may not be so bad to join in...

Jey, you are growing up too fast!


Jey loves to draw so these images depict what I see most often throughout the day. Classic...




Joshua eventually really got into it and was so proud of himself!





I'm proud of you too, little buddy!

{Mommy Moment}
I found this one written in a little notebook from over a year ago! But it's so cute I have to share it...

Jeremiah is convinced that water makes everything grow and that he is so big because he takes lots of baths. One day we were talking about how little a friend's baby was and Jeremiah explained it to me...

"Baby Isaiah doesn't like to take a bath like me so he is so very little. If he takes a bath, then he can grow up big like me and like Joshua!"