Keeping Up With The Jones'...

A couple years ago, I ran into a friend from college. We chatted a bit and i discovered she had a little girl the same age as Jey. It is always fun to reconnect, isn't it? We kept in touch off and on through Facebook and she recently contacted me about taking pics of her beautiful family. Of course I said Yes!

Jones Family... I love you all! Thanks for allowing me to capture these precious memories!



Miss A is a perfect little doll! Almost made me wish I had a little girl...


Miss A... the A must stand for adorable...


And of course a few snaps of this great looking couple...

Laura, you are fabulous. And beautiful. Can I hate you for that? That might be hard since you are such a great friend! And my Lia Sophia lady! haha Lunch soon, k?

xoxo

P.S. See post below to see how you can get some amazing images of your family like the Jones Family at a big discounted price! Be Merry and be bright - don't pass up this special!