This House on Thursday: Art Gallery...

I feel like I live in an art gallery! Everywhere I turn there is a sculpture of some kind constructed of Legos or marbles... And the drawings! They are everywhere!

They even show up on spelling tests:


Random notes left for me to marvel:

His perception amazes me. Most art schools have to teach you to see things this way. It's just natural for him.

Even Joshua is getting in on the deal! He drew a pic of Mommy:

heehee I love when little ones focus in on a certain characteristic and it stands out in a funny-looking way. Right now, Joshua is very observant to how long your hair is on the sides of your head. He's so obsessed about that aspect, he forgets to put hair on TOP of your head! Otherwise I'm looking more like Michael Bolton these days... YIKES!