Charlie & Melissa: Married! {Owensboro, KY Wedding Photographer}

I love weddings!!! Tied with Engagement sessions, Weddings are my favorite thing to shoot! It's a crazy, busy, tiring, long, stressful day but I wouldn't change a thing! I love being a part of something so wonderful and amazing as two lives joining as one. To be able to document their biggest day yet and capture the moments they'll remember for a lifetime. *sigh* Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic? Nah, I'm no so hopeless. Am I?

They got ready for their day at The Miller House Restaurant in Owensboro. Love the details...





Charlie adores his bride...


And who wouldn't? Just look at her...
Melissa, you are stunning!

The beautiful ladies...


The super fun crew...






The love between these two and the love they shared with their family and friends was overwhelming. Never have I seen two souls so insanely in love with each other. Congrats, C&S!