Matt & Elizabeth: Engaged! {Owensboro, KY Wedding Photographer}

Meet Matt & Elizabeth...



Just further proof that I have the best looking clients on the planet!

Elizabeth contacted me about engagement and wedding pics and I was pretty certain I already knew her. When we met, it was confirmed! Many many years ago (before I was married!) when she was still a cute little girl, I worked as a youth leader in her church. Now she is all grown up and such a gorgeous young lady! I'm so proud of who she has become and so very happy for her and Matt's wedding later this year!

We met at Matt's parent's home and had some fun capturing this special time in their lives...


These two are so cute together!




Matt, you'll make a very handsome groom...


And Elizabeth? Wow, what can I say? You are stunning!


Matt's smile loosens up as the session goes on...




*sigh*




One reason I can't wait for their wedding this fall... {love this}











M&E, thanks for including me in your plans! What an amazing couple! xoxo