Rick & Rachel: Married! {Owensboro, KY Wedding Photographer}

I was blessed to meet Rachel through her sister's wedding the year before. Now friends and family gathered together to celebrate the love between Rachel and Rick.

When I met up with them for their engagement session (HERE), I knew they were meant for each other. Rachel is so sweet and kind and Rick surrounds her with his love, engulfing her in safety and comfort. And they simply adore each other. Sweet bliss...

I love walking into the wedding day and seeing the dress that was so carefully chosen by my beautiful brides...


Surrounded by the people most important to her, Rachel prepared for her special day...


Another stunning bride...













The details...

Welborn Floral Co. always does a fabulous job! The reception was especially stunning! I loved all the amazing touches...








Love the first dance as husband and wife...