Waiting on Tinley... {Owensboro, KY Maternity Photographer}

I just love love love this little family! Jon & Melissa share a love for each other that could be turned into a romantic chick flick. Always thankful and complementing each other... just so considerate and accepting of each other. What a blessing to know them!

Melissa contacted me about this maternity session and I could not be more excited! She was a bridesmaid to one of my fabulous brides and it's been a joy to get to know her more this past year!

Cute little family, last month as family of three...


Love sessions like this...


Beautiful momma...


Jon is such a great guy, always there for his ladies...


Big-sister-to-be will not be left out of the spotlight...




Beautiful little Miss B...




Melissa, you are lovely!


Miss B, you're a stinker!

That girly seriously kept me laughing the whole session with her little words of wisdom. :)





My goal...


Part of the journey to that goal...


Miss B forgot about them for a moment...


But that didn't last long...

"Hey! What about me?!"

Don't worry, she wasn't left out...


When she ran off to collect more flowers, I got to capture this little moment...

(love my job!)

This one made me giggle...


For a brief moment, I was mesmerized by someone other than the maternity session...




Perfect capture of the real life them...




Then a couple indoor shots of mommy in waiting...




<3