Michael & Jennifer: Engaged! {Owensboro, KY Wedding Photographer}

I know I say this all the time, but I am convinced that I have the best couples on the planet. Michael & Jennifer just further confirm this fact.

They are gorgeous and fun and just love each other so much! It's so amazing to watch the two of them together. I simply cannot wait for their wedding this fall!

We started the session in a little pocket in the woods where I found some great lighting!


But not even gorgeous lighting could compete with these two...


Found these cool steps...


Jennifer, you are absolutely stunning...


A treasured family heirloom, passed down to Michael for his Bride (LOVE this fact!)...


Some snuggling...














Then a little fun at the end of the session for these football fans...








et">