Starry Night...

I've been hopping around looking for inspiration everywhere since I'm trying to take at least one pic a day.  I used to do this and it was always so much fun!  Taking pics every day is once again a lot of fun!  For this particular challenge, I was supposed to get inspiration from a piece of art.  I chose Van Gogh's Starry Night, who doesn't love that?  While it doesn't look exactly like his in most ways, it did inspire me to attempt a shot of the stars.  I wanted some trees in the image and had to avoid some power lines (even out in the middle of nowhere Pfft!).  I would love to try this again when I have more than 10 minutes to plan and shoot but for now, I'm pleased with this hasty attempt...


I played a little in photoshop since I didn't think to take some time to shoot star trails while I was out there freezing in the middle of nowhere!


 Then I really played to attempt to make it more like Van Gogh's.  That didn't work out but this was kind of fun...


Look for inspiration everywhere!