Cast Your Votes!

So my cravings seem to change each week. After the tomato and hotdog weeks, we have since moved onto the hot sauce on everything couple weeks. (Seriously, I was planning my menu around what would go good with hot sauce!). Then I had a brief couple days of craving apple juice before I ended up where we are this week - Pico De Gallo. YUM. And lucky me, my DH loves mexican food a much as I do (and really, Jeremiah does too!) so he is more than happy to endulge me!

Here is a shot of my fave hot sauce and yummy pico de gallo: We are so lucky to have an awesome mexican restaurant in town, Real Hacienda. If you haven't been, you are missing out! Hands down the best. And their chips & salsa totally rock the others. Even little J is partial! When we go out of town and eat mexican, he turns his nose up to their food! haha! This is definitely his fave restaurant (ours too!). Here he is joining in my yummy lunch craving:

So I come home tonight to find that my DH had a bright idea of turning the air mattress into a slide for Jeremiah. With the chilling winds and freezing temps, we keep this mattress out so little J can burn some energy while stuck indoors. Here he is climbing up:

Then, of course, him on his way back down. My parents would have killed us if we did this! But being a photographer/scrapbooker has taught me to enjoy life's little moments as we only have them once! There are plenty of other things I have to say "no" to so I'll join in the pleasures of the ones that really don't matter.

Okay, the POTD theme this week is vertical and horizontal so you get to see a pic of me at 18 week (vertical of me!):
And then a horizontal of me (although the image is not horizontal!): Some say I'm not showing so I guess I just look like I ate too many hotdogs a couple months ago... ??? Sheesh. I don't usually look quite so "fluffy" around the middle! Thanks to my lovely assistant for taking these shots. I guess she was into the angle shot?

Cast your predicitions now! We find out the baby's gender bright and early Friday morning! I'll have to have a drawing from all who guessed right and send them a small prize. Let me know if it's a boy or girl wiggling around in there!

Have a blessed day!