It's a...

First I want to show you just how cute my little guy was this morning all snuggled up with his baba, just snoozing away:

We went to the Dr. for the ultrasound today. I wasn't sure I wanted to know today so I made a little card for the nurse to put the revealing image in. Then I came home and completed the card based on news...


So I bet you are wondering what it says inside?



















Or else you already scrolled down and then went back up to read?






































Or I'm just driving you nuts...




























So Jeremiah finally opened the card for me.....
























YAY! John is thrilled to get another boy and I'm relieved since I couldn't think of a girl's name I liked! LOL John can't wait to rub it in to all the people who have been hounding him about it being a girl!


I went through all the votes and picked out the few "boy" guesses then let Jeremiah pick a name from the hat. And so... *drumroll*...


Jess is the winner! I can mail it to you or give it to you when I see you Tuesday - let me know! Congrats!


Jeremiah was less than interested with the news: His reaction was, "Can I play on the computer?"


Have a blessed weekend! Thanks for visiting!