Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes...

Sing along!!

Head...
Head

and shoulders...
Shoulders

knees...
Knees

And toes (knees & toes)...
Toes

Eyes...
Eyes

and ears...
Ears

and mouth...
Mouth

and nose...
Nose

Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes (Knees & Toes)!!!!

I really didn't have that in mind while I was shooting Joshua. I was just taking pics of him after taking a nap in his little bed. I love the sweet just-woke-up face! When I went through the pics later, this song kept going through my head!

Love this smooshy kid!
Ta-Da!

Mommy Moment: One morning after Jeremiah slept with us, he woke to find that Daddy was gone already. Daddy forgot something and happened to come home a few minutes later and Jeremiah let him know he was disappointed that he was not there when he woke up. He said, "Daddy, you disappeared when my eyes were closed!"