Random Leftovers...

I'm trying to archive some old images left on my computer and I find all kinds of stuff. Here are some images I meant to post on the blog but never did for whatever reason. They were all resized and watermarked and ready to go but failed to see this page. Well, here they are in all my randomness!

My friend Tracy's puppies (aren't they so cute?!):


I had these grand ideas for pics of Joshua in this pumpkin but ended up not really liking any of them but here are a couple. These were taken in OCTOBER of 2008! Go me, the Slacker...

Poor baby stuck into a pumpkin. I feel bad now! lol He's changed so much since then!


Random shot I took of this tiny flower a week or so ago...


Couple months ago? We decided we really need family pics so we all gathered and shot a few at my in-law's. Here are just a couple outtakes from the kids with Grandma and Papaw...



Jeremiah waiting not so patiently for us to take the pictures already.


{Mommy Moment}

Jeremiah functions better when we have a checklist of how our day is going to pan out. So I scratch one up for him every day and he loves to check off each item as we complete it and draw pictures of what we are doing.

But this day he decided he didn't want breakfast so while he sat at the table staring at his food, he drew these pictures and wrote what he was feeling about breakfast...

(He eventually ate breakfast and I didn't take this pic until we completed a few more items, in case you can't tell. lol)

Can you see where he drew his breakfast too? Here is his still life model:

(It's an un-grilled cheese sandwich! lol)

Then he decided he would just make his own checklist for the day...

"Boo!" means we are going to play hide and seek. Other items he can't spell so he drew include hiding Easter eggs ("with no candy inside" as he explained to me), playing pirates and playing with his tools.

He's so funny! I love it.