Tiny Things...


These are tiny little flowers I find in my yard. They are weeds but they are part of the mint family. I remember Ecology in college when we learned that a "square" stem meant it was part of the mint family. The stem isn't a smooth cylinder, it has four sides. You can feel them when you roll your fingers around the stem. I'm not exactly sure what these are called, they are just really cool looking up close...

Makes me wish I had a Macro lens to capture these tiny things! Here it is with my finger in the shot to show you just how tiny it is...

Itty Bitty:


I shot these images FOR.EV.ER. ago! I can't even remember taking them it was so long ago. I have a TON of images backed up that I want to share here but life gets busy, ya know? I will still try to catch up on some things as soon as I can!

{Mommy Moment}
Jeremiah's class at church on Wednesday nights talked about God's beautiful Earth one night. The teacher told me later that she asked Jeremiah what we could do to keep God's Earth beautiful and he replied, "Make Grandma and Papaw feel better." Grandma had just gotten home from the nursing home then but he knew she couldn't play like they used to. *sweet kid*