Gina & Keegan: Married!

God smiles on my brides, I just know it. Another long week of dreary, gloomy, rainy days with a sudden pop of clear skies just in time for a beautiful blushing bride.

Gina was G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. But then we expected no less, didn't we? Here are a few I snagged from the many, many, MANY shot that day. I still haven't gone through them all!

The girls workin' it out before the ceremony...

They can get a little sassy...

The guys were looking quite sharp...

But they can get a little crazy themselves...

I love sweet little moments like this...


But mostly ones like this...

Checking out the new rings...

And showing them off to the bridesmaids...

The night continues with these more in love than ever...


Gina & Keegan, you two are so fabulous! It was a gorgeous wedding and a ton of fun. You are both so amazing and in love it just melts my heart to see your lives twine easily into one. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this magical part of your lives that is just the begining of the best of times!