My Mom...

While we were taking pics, I did get to snap a few pics of my mom between the goofy ones with the boys...

She must think I'm just so hilarious (yeah right!)...


Isn't she gorgeous?!


You know it's odd that you don't think about or seem to notice your parents getting older. I still see the same beautiful lady that was there to greet us when we came home from school and it's not until I stop and look closely at these images that I realize she is not a young girl in her twenties anymore! But even so, she has aged so well and still looks very young for her age. Sorry if that made her sound old - yikes!


I was never a girly-girl. I tried but always seemed to fail miserably. I think my mom really wanted a true "girl" as she was always getting on to me to dress up and fix my hair nice. It was not my thing... probably because I was never good at it (still the same today!). But she is always so nicely put together and lovely. I think that helps keep her looking and acting so young! I just hope that even if I'm not much of a princess of a daughter, she can still be proud of me as I am proud of her.

Love you, Mom!