Balance...

Sometimes it's difficult to balance the many things in life such as work, school, extra-curricular activities, family, friends...

And your fiance'...



I couldn't help but peek through these and laugh at this one all over again! He didn't actually drop her, they just toppled a little too far to the side for a moment. lol You two are so cute!

And a quickie ring shot:


Congrats all over again, Dani & Brad!

This wasn't the official Engagement Session. I took pics of my niece and her guy last year on Thanksgiving and we decided to update them this year when we all got together again. We'll figure out a date for a real E-Session but we have time since they aren't tying that knot until 2011. And just so you know future brides, May 21st that year is already booked. <3


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
I'm thankful for so many things. I am so blessed. Thank You, Lord!!!
Post a comment of what you are thankful for this year! :)