Chub Love... {Owensboro, KY Baby Photographer}


Sweet Little M is such a doll!!! Lots of chub rolls and the dimples! I could just eat her up! I love me some squishy babies!

Little Sunbather...


She loves her Daddy, he can bring out the sweetest smiles...

Yup, I'd eat that chubby little fist too. Pure sugar...

And chubby baby toes! I can hardly stand it...



Thank you, Kathy, for allowing me to capture your precious little baby M. She was so good and never got cross no matter how many outfit changes or poses we put her through! Your family is beautiful!

Special Mention goes to My Sweet Sunshine for the adorable flower headbands featured in these images. If you have a little girl you HAVE to check out her etsy store for some gorgeous goodies! Click here: My Sweet Sunshine Etsy Store

And this last one is just for fun. It still cracks me up! Miss M and her brothers (who will appear in a later post - keep an eye out!)...