Crazy Stinker Roo...

Another installment of "Why I Have A Hard Time Getting Things Done" and a sequel to "Why Mommy Wants To Pull Her Hair Out And Run Away"...

It's not as dramatic as it seems. Drama comes with Jeremiah. Joshua comes with chaos...


Remember a post not too long ago about my nice, new, CLEAN space? (click here) So much for that...

With my office off the garage, it was really simple for Joshua to wheel in Jeremiah's bike. And some random shoes. And his blanket from his bed. And to spread out lots of foam stickers from a summer craft project I got for Jeremiah. Nice.

"Joshua, what in the world are you doing?!?!?! Why are you making a mess?" Here is the look I get for asking such stupid questions....

I have to laugh at his mischievous antics. I knew for a fact this shirt was made for him...

I mean, really? Just look at him...




I'm interpreting this look to say "You think this is a mess? You ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

So I stuck a sticker on his head and then we sang Head & Shoulders...

Knees and toes, knees and toes...

Eyes and ears and mouth and nose...

Head and shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes!


(Did that remind anyone of THIS old post?)

It was like 10pm and I should have had him in bed (being the oh-so-perfect mommy that I am - note sarcasm) but instead, I tried to snag some shots of me & my little monkey together. It's not easy to get a good focus when you are hand holding a whopping camera with attached flash out in front of you and you have a monkey boy wiggling in your lap, digging in your sleeve (read previous post!)...


Attempt #2: Joshua hanging from my head...

Hmmmm... are we getting somewhere?

A little better (although this shot showed me something I had missed: that he drew on the back of my chair. Again I say, "Nice.")...

We'll take what we can get...


Joshua, even though you drive me CRAZY every day (many MANY times a day), I still can't imagine life without you. You bring me joy, happiness, love, stress... I love you, Little Roo!!!!!

xoxo